2011-2012 Season: Friday, Nov. 18, 2011 - Sunday, April 15, 2012
- Conveniently located off Interstate 70, in the center of the state, Vail is the headquarters for an ideal Rocky Mountain vacation.
- Eagle Airport
- With its close proximity and daily flights by major airlines, Eagle Airport (EGE) is the most convenient way to get to Vail. Located 35 miles from Vail, EGE is serviced in the winter by multiple major airlines throughout the winter season. For more information on schedules and available flights, visit www.FlyVail.com.
- Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Located 110 miles east of Vail via Interstate 70, Denver International Airport (www.flydenver.com) offers numerous daily flights to and from most major U.S. cities, and connections to destinations around the world.
- Ground Transportation
- Colorado Mountain Express (CME) (www.ridecme.com) - Boasting an unsurpassed safety record, flexible schedules, impeccably maintained vehicles, and courteous and friendly drivers, CME is the best link to Vail's pedestrian village where cars are not needed. CME offers access to and from both Denver International Airport and the Eagle Airport.
- Getting Around
- The Town of Vail operates the largest free public transportation system in the country.
- Visitors can also access public transportation to nearby Avon, Beaver Creek, Minturn, Leadville and Edwards for a nominal fee on ECO Transportation (http://www.eaglecounty.com/eco_transit/index.cfm).
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, Heavenly Mountain Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and the consumer website is www.snow.com.