- Climbing wall at Vail's Mountain Plaza opening soon
The base area activities at
Trampoline participants must weigh at least 30 pounds. Climbing wall participants must weigh at least 45 pounds. Harnesses will be provided for both activities.
- June 26 - Aug. 24: Thursdays through Mondays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. *Climbing wall opening day TBA
- Thursday, Aug 27 - Sunday, Aug. 30, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 4 - Monday, Sept. 7, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 12 - Sunday, Sept. 20: Saturdays and Sundays only, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information about Vail Mountain, base area activities, Adventure Ridge and mountaintop dining, visit www.vail.com or call the Mountain Information Center at (970) SKI-VAIL (754-8245).
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading of mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties at the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, the Heavenly Ski Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.